Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 1- Day 3

So I feel silly blogging about running two miles but I know I'm on a journey here and this will be important somewhere down the line.

Run: 2 miles in 21 minutes

Best: Running somewhere I haven't in awhile. I ran through a park I used to love a fews years ago and it was a short run so that was nice.

Worst: To be honest- I sucked it up today! I know that this is bound to happen from time to time but I sure was not expecting it on my short run. I think it's because I knew in my head that I was only going to run for 20 min and so I didn't focus. I mean there are a million other excuses but ultimately it's about going on the next run cause this one is OVER!

Lessons Learned: Don't get ahead of yourself. Run in the moment and treat every run as a serious commitment. I need to own every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment