Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 1- Day 4

I have successfully finished week 1!! At this point I am so confident! I can totally do this!

Run: 4 miles
Time: 41 min

Best: The nice people in the workout room. You'll know why when you read "worst"!
Hearing Tiger Wood's voice at the end of my run telling me that I completed my fastest mile!! Go me! I've never thought I'd want to hear his voice. I was wrong- it sounded so good!

Worst: It was raining so I ran inside at my apartment on the treadmill The stupid thing randomly stopped after I had completed 1.8 miles. Yes, that's right, it stopped my flow half way through the run. Total bummer! But some nice girl, hearing my goal and seeing my sad face, let me use her treadmill to finish. The apartment guy's assumed cause of the problem...I was just going too fast. Let me assure you sir- I was NOT going THAT fast!

Lesson Learned: People are good. Even if something tries to stop me I have to find a way to finish the run!

No comments:

Post a Comment