Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 7: Day 1

Run: 4.5 miles
Time: 49 min

Best: Running with Liz, running downtown, and finishing the run

Worst: We had to run into the wind almost the entire time. I just kept thinking whch way is it blowing because I want to go that way. No matter where we turned it seemed to be headed straight towards us. It was the cold bitter type of wind too...yuck!

Lesson Learned: It might be the cold bitter wind on the day of the race and f it is I'll know I can do it! Although I hope it's warner than 35 degrees in April or I will be one sad girl! Also, we decide to start scheduling little breaks for ourselves in order to develop the habbit at certain mile marks. We think this will help us actually finish the race. That is all that matters considering we are unconcerned with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment