Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 3: Day 3

Run: 4.5 mile run/walk
Time: 53 min

Today's goal was to do something. I've been sick with the stomach flu this week. You know, the kind that's so bad you feel like you've served your time for the next decade. So today I eased my way back into the workout mode with some morning yoga followed by a treadmill run (baby it's cold outside).
P.S. for those of you that follow this- I'm pretty sure I had the flu while completing my other runs this week- hence the complaints! See I'm not actually wimpy!

Best: Knowing that I'm healthy again!!! Never take that for granted!

Worst: I should have been at 5 straight miles this week but hey I have to listen to my body so I'm not too woried about it.

Lesson Learned: Even the most dedicated of runners cannot run with the stomch flu...must remember that on race day!

On to week 4...Keep on running! Oh and hey, we picked a race...more on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment