Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week 4: Day 4

Run: 5 miles
Time: 51 min

Best: My 4 year old nephew James heard about our half marathon yesterday and got really excited. He said "Aubt Lawre,how are you gonna run that far? I'm going to wait with water for you and Lizzy. Is she coming to visit? YES!!" It was very very cute! Then today he was pretending to run a race around the house. He made me act as the finish line. So when I went to run he insisted on running with me. I took him around the block but he cried when I wouldn't let him come the rest of the 5 miles with me. Oh such a cutie!

Worst: My brother tried to run with me and left me about 1.5 miles in. It was a pleasure to have him but I wish he would have finished the run with me!

Lesson Learned: If you need motivation and energy just ask a 4 year old cause they are full of it! Also, I must remember to maintain a child-like enthusiasm for running because it's way more fun that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment